OSF COMPANY has a proven record of excellence in designing & managing several projects in prestigious food processing industries in Texas, providing with an excellent reputation in our different work performance areas in all sanitary process piping, custom metal fabrications designs and preventive maintenance services, maintaining a commitment with our customers knowing the importance of their necessities, no matter the size of the project with the experience and professionalism of OSF COMPANY is committed to finish the projects on time adjusting to the available window downtimes and programing projects deadlines, this is our commitment.
Our goal is to continue providing excellent services and with the best quality and professionalism that characterized us with our existing customer and looking forward to expand our services for all future customers with our amplified experienced working in the food processing industry.
Eliminate all the items on your to-do list by contacting OSF COMPANY you’ll be glad you did, We have many years of experience and work hard to make sure the job is done right while saving you time, money, and aggravation. We'll be there whenever you need us. Contact us today to get your project underway.
You'll Be Glad You Chose Us
Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting your project, our team of experts will first assess your goals. Then we will provide you with a free estimate and timeline for completion. From beginning to end, you will be involved every step of the way.
Insurance Coverages: OSF COMPANY
Comprehensive General Liability Insurance: CATLIN SPECIALTY INSURANCE
- EACH OCCURRENCE $1,000,000.00
- MED EXP (Any one person) $5,000
- Personal & ADV injury $1,000,000
- General Aggregate $2,000,000
- Products- COMP/OP AGG $1,000,000
Comprehensive Automobile Liability Insurance: PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE
- ANY AUTO $1,000,000
Excess Liability Coverage: ACCEPTANCE INDEMNITY INSURANCE
- Umbrella Liability ($3,000,000)
- Excess Liability ($3,000,000)
OSHA Compliance Certifications
- Hazard Communications / GHS Program
- Exposure Control (Blood borne Pathogens)
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Fire Safety Evacuation Program
- Energy Control Program (Lockout/Tag out)
- Respiratory Safety Program
- Forklift Safety Program
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Facility Inspection
- Certificate of Compliance